MechForum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Global Enterprise Networking Forum

5 posters

Looking for Android + IPhone developers to join business

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Looking for Android + IPhone developers to join business Empty Looking for Android + IPhone developers to join business

Post by Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:30 am

Hello Everyone,

I have a created an Arduino based product used to sense motion from a 6DOF sensor.

I am now looking for an application developer who will make an app for me to represent this data in a graphical format!

Please look at my profile to learn more.

Cheers,

Veer
    Mirvais
    Mirvais

Looking for Android + IPhone developers to join business Empty Android developer

Post by Mirvais Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:05 am

Hello Veer,

I am a keen android developer. Currently I am working on a number of projects but would like to expand on my knowledge through people with similar ideas.

I really like your Squash TrackIt Idea and believe some of the ideas I have may benefit the technology.

Please get back to me via my email or skype name so we can take this further.

Mirvais
    Sandeep
    Sandeep

Looking for Android + IPhone developers to join business Empty Re: Looking for Android + IPhone developers to join business

Post by Sandeep Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:06 am

Wow this is amazing. Exactly what I've been looking for. It's so hard to find people with these skills in my country.

I am located in Brazil, I have an incubation centre in the university which I would love you guys to come see and bounce some ideas around.

Please let me know,

Regards,

Sandeep
    jg00096
    jg00096

Looking for Android + IPhone developers to join business Empty Re: Looking for Android + IPhone developers to join business

Post by jg00096 Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:06 am

My skills are limited but I would be very interested in any projects which are ongoing here on the Mechforums.

Plus, posting here is distracting me from my dissertation.

Joe
    Ioannis
    Ioannis

Post by Ioannis Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:45 am

Hello everyone,

I particularly like the Squash TrackIT idea, I think it has great potential and the idea can be transferred to other sports !

We are avid iPhone users in Greece and I've actually got a lot of experience in making such apps. I think I could actually help you out with your idea.

Please contact me on Skype (I have PM'ed you my account details) if you are interested. Looking forward to meeting everyone in here !

Regards,

Ioannis
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:31 am

Nice one Ioannis,

I would be glad to have you on board as an IPhone developer.

I have seen your profile and you have some outstanding credentials.
    I cant believe you quit your job at McLaren to pursue this career!

Veer

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:14 am